Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Thats it for me!

I just cant get myself around to blogging anymore. Its a combination of me being quite busy off late and an increasingly apparent inability to get personal in my blog.

i tend to blog about general issues.. and any personalish blog reflects my attempts to try and get personel.I just dont feel the need or maybe dont feel comfortable with writing personal stuff. Dont mean to sound sexist, but it really is not so much a guy thing to get personel on blogs.But i have to admit that I enjoy reading other blogs, blogs where people are comfortable with being personal and I will never stop reading them.

Strong feelings on general issues surface like once a month.. and its more event dependant. I mean , I cant seem to feel strongly about any issue right now.

Im not gonna say bye.. cos ill be visiting and commenting on all your blogs.. but i really dont think ill blog again.. unless I suprise myself.

Adios

14 Comments:

Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

I started blog few months back with the sole intention of putting down something about ma personal life...then I realised hardly anyone visits there..
No one was interested in knowing about ma flat and dull life :(

Hehehe...

So now I changed it to bizareness..atleast few people drop by :)

Im not gonna say bye..
Goood!!!

Hope to see you back pretty soon.

Greetz!!

2:13 PM  
Blogger Momma J said...

Ketchiiii you can't stop blogging...I like that your blog is about *random* *general* things....

I didn't blog for the longest of time coz I didn't want to get up close and personal...but now I just blog about whatever the hell I want!! YAY!

and finally I had you commenting on mine :) Ahh but i write rubbish!

3:54 AM  
Blogger Rat said...

Kettttttchiiii !! So sad. But you better not stop commenting. I love your comments especially those of the unparliamentary kind in other languages ;)

4:30 AM  
Blogger whines said...

ketch!!!yours is one of the only blogs i read!!granted you havent updated it in about a zillion years but still...i always checked :)

8:06 AM  
Blogger Penny Lane said...

Please don't stop visiting my blog and reducing site traffic :p

2:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi people
I do not know what to give for Christmas of the to friends, advise something ....

2:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. Good day
Who listens to what music?
I Love songs Justin Timberlake and Paris Hilton

9:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good site! Good stuff, i found lots of intresting things here. Many thanks. Congratulations!
- www.blogger.com 0
[url="http://phenterminefatal.blogspot.com"]phentermine[/url]

7:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Guide to financial freedom by buying real estate for Pennies On The Dollar
- www.blogger.com e
samsung ringtone
motorola ringtone
sony ericsson ringtone
nokia ringtone

4:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. Alone on Valentine's Day? [url=http://hometown.aol.com/smilfrank/index.html]Adult Chat[/url] & [url=http://livechat.squarespace.com]Love[/url] Try to find partner in your area!
for fun

7:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi all!. Use this search engine for best result: [url=http://startshopping.bravehost.com]TFOsearch[/url] Find all you need in your area!
for fun

5:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

chat date deaf girl world

2:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » »

6:29 AM  
Blogger Dosai said...

Neat Stuff ;-)

5:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home