Saturday, October 15, 2005

Zapped!




Its been close to three years now that ive been obsessed with this game. It just keeps getting better!. Somehow.. I dont think there will ever be another Quake 3. Video-gamming is getting more and more realistic and my fear is that the game play that these relatively simpler games have will be lost.

- The Physics of the game are quite brilliant, not as realistic as counter strike (CS)maybe.. but brilliant
- Its fast .. in a decked up comp with a frame rate of 400 fps, bloddy hell.. its fast!
- The Game play rocks
- Intutive response
- Not too many keys

I can see many amateur gammers moving over to CS and now WarCraft. Yes Ive been cheating on Q3 to .. with my recent fascination for CS... but hey I will never ever.. say no to a game of Quake!

But I must admit that the people who game at Zap(The gaming centre) are kids .... obbsessed kids who spend their lives doing this stuff. Calling each other by their screen names..
Hey 'Python' watsup.. where is 'Anthrax'.. lol..!!..

But hey what the hell... I LOVE IT!

MY Q3 PROFILE

Name : Feral Rage

Bot : Anarki


Strengths:
One on One


Favorite Gun :
The Rail Gun



Favorite Map (Current):The Very End of you



Least Favorite Gun :
The BFG



L
east Favorite Bot : Tank Jr. (Yo S.. any comments)

Im glad that some parts of me still stay young!

7 Comments:

Blogger Su said...

Ketchy,

Do you remember Prince of Persia ? That was the first computer game I played. I remember the last level where the prince gets to kiss the princess.....i used to be like " oh my god they are kissing"

And I used to have an Atari where I played this silly car racing game.

As I type, Mario brothers Nintendo. That theme music is ringing in my head...

What was his bro's name ? Luigi ?

4:04 AM  
Blogger Jax said...

I used to be a Doom fanatic. My old PC doesn't support these big games. But I'm sure I'd be hooked!!

10:05 AM  
Blogger Rat said...

Woohoo !!!!

5:43 AM  
Blogger Penny Lane said...

Oooh... even I LOVED Prince of Persia... and for a while I used to get totally annihilated playing Unreal Tournament with all the guys at work... But the only game I was obsessed with and played any chance I got was GTA: Vice City... it just made me laugh my ass off every fucking time...

5:40 AM  
Blogger Su said...

UPDATE PLEASE KETCHI . GETTING TIRED OF ZAPPED

5:54 AM  
Blogger whines said...

I hate the game I hate the game I hate the game!!

11:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home