Monday, July 11, 2005

What lies beneath?


How many times have you set your alarm and woken up a minute before it rang ?
How many times have thought of someone calling you .. and they did it the next second ?
How many times have you known for sure that something is gonna happen.. for no rational reason at all and BAM!!.. it happens ?
We often underestimate the power of the subconscious mind.The number of events and conditional probabilities of events that influence our subconscious mind are infinite.Instinct is a feeling that results from computing a n-dimensional matrix of experiences and observations with a hint of genetics!.The Relationship between these matrix elements are conditonal probabilities that are ever so slightly updated every day of our lives.And yet we mock each other when this algorithm fails ever so slightly...
When someone misses a left turn.. they take everyday..
When someone throws the toffee and keeps the wrapper..
When my sister went all the way down to shut the lift door properly and came running back up!..(that was just stupidity actually)

I had one such freeky experience in this pub called MadMex in pittsburgh.After a beer I walked into the loo.. wiped my face with a paper towel,I threw the towel in the potty and started peeing into the bin!!.. All of a sudden I realized what I was doin and I freeked out..
What in hell can we do if our subconscience fails us ?
Well.. Absolutely NOTHING!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Rat said...

Hahah. Ketchi you must have been drunk to pee in the bin ;)
I tend to look for my mobile phone when im talking on it. Does that count ?

11:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww ketchi .. i thought i was the only one who woke up a minute before the alarm went off damn ..but just burst my bubble !!

5:07 AM  
Blogger Penny Lane said...

When I'm stoned I do lots of stupid things that I wouldn't do when sober!

6:45 AM  
Blogger Ketchi said...

Rat - i do that all the time too!.. This blog was all about justifying my absentmindedness!

Neha - its so nice to see u comment on my blog!.. u really shld start bloggin.. ur saarcy humour could really brighten my day !

Penny Lane - Being stoned is way to complicated even start analysing man.. i guess thats why it rocks!

7:43 AM  
Blogger Su said...

Ketchi .......

I loved this one . Its spooky ...you are right ...we should talk about this over Manoj and beer............

6:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home