Tuesday, July 12, 2005

London Beckons : Hello Loneliness


For three weeks im going to relive my days in Pitt.. I'm goin to be all by myself in London.'Solitude' is often used with a negative connotation but Ive learned to love being alone and its not that bad.It's uncomplicated.. its very thought provoking.It triggers introspective as well as retrospective thoughts.The happy ones,at the end of which you are sad about life having changed.And the sad thoughts,which you otherwise dont have the time to come to terms with.In the end,life alone often does more good to you than bad.On the otherhand,Maybe its not the lonliness that I miss but the familiarity with being by myself for the last 12 months of my life.Either ways.. I am not sure if I want to have a 'BLAST' in London! ;)

8 Comments:

Blogger Penny Lane said...

Hey... how come you're going to London? I really savour my moments on the tram to and from work and the time at night just before falling asleep... those are my alone times!

1:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i know wat u mean .. i love my lone time ... just give me a book or an ipod and im good to go !!!

4:50 AM  
Blogger Rat said...

About that "PUN" !!!! Hmmmm :)

5:48 AM  
Blogger Pink said...

Hey! I've been really busy.. been travelling a lot.. Delhi, Hyd and Cal.. and got back and fell sick.. so that's why I haven't come out much. Should be up and about this weekend though. When are you going to London?

6:39 AM  
Blogger Vignesh said...

DEI !!! Hows you man !! Whats this about London already ?

And the last time I checked, you were having quite a blast in Pitt ;)

7:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yap!!
nice blog!
Solitude is the best form of life when lived in the finest form

enjoy!!!!!!!

5:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yappy!

hope u r having a great time!!!

8:10 AM  
Blogger Rat said...

Ketchi we miss you. Please put up a new post.

5:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home